Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What to Expect...

I'm going to try to update more often. It's been set as a daily chore. I'm going to do certain things on certain days...it should help me think.

Mon: Meals for the Week (recipes included!)
Tues: Tidy Tuesday (Cleaning tips!)
Wed: Word For Wednesday (Scripture for your week)
Thurs: Thankful Thursdays (Something for which I am thankful)
Fri: Frugal Friday (Tips on how to save money!)
Sat: Everything else!
Sun: Day of Rest (no posts)


So keep checking back!


I have no meal plans for this week because we're headed out of town!

1 comment:

  1. Kas I love this page! It is so wonderful to watch you go from one stage of your life to the next. I can see that you are making a great mother and wife to your family. You guys are truely blessed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...