Monday, January 17, 2011

Just Do It!

Recently I had a pastor bring up a Bible verse that I wanted to share. It takes place when Jesus is at the wedding feast. The verse refers to what His mother tells the servants.

John 2:5  His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you to do." 

Now, if you're wondering where I'm going with this I ask you to read it again. I'll wait...

.
..
...


Did you catch it? "Do whatever he tells you to do." His mother is talking to the servants, but she's also talking to us. We are called to be servants of Christ: Whoever serves me must follow me. Then my servant will be with me everywhere I am. My Father will honor anyone who serves me. (words of Christ) John 12:26 (NCV)

Are you doing all that Christ tells you to do?


Challenge: Read through the words of Christ. Search your heart and ask God to reveal to you where you are and aren't serving Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...