Friday, February 19, 2010

Everyone attack and it turned into a ballroom blitz

I'm not sure why I felt that song was fitting...*shrugs*


Today I raced the clock and tried to do as much as possible.

I...

- Cleaned the dining table

- Folded a load of laundry

- Ran a load of dishes

- Wiped the kitchen down

- Cleaned off the bar (also known as one of the circles of hell)

- Decluttered my living room area


Hm...I guess it just felt like more work than that.


I have a big list for the weekend. We're going out of town (well, state) in a couple of weeks and I really really don't want to have to come home to a filthy house.

My goals for the weekend:

- Finish Laundry

- Wash sheets

- Vacuum all carpets

- Scrub floors

- Vacuum Cupboards (they're full of dead ants! ICK ICK ICK)

- Scrub Kitchen

- Wipe Windows

- Declutter 20 things


-Oh, and write for you wonderful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...