Saturday, February 20, 2010

LOVE Your House Feb 20

Okay, we're still kind of sick here. Ugh. I haven't been sleeping because of my sinus congestion. (You needed to know that I'm sure)

I, however, did buy coffee...God help us all! (Hey, I gave up soda for Lent. I have to get my boost from somewhere and B Vitamins only take you so far)


Okay, today I want you to Get On Top Of Something.


Anything that you've gotten behind. Laundry piled up? (guilty) Get to it! When was the last time you vacuumed? Scrubbed your floors? Dusted? Is there a Leaning Tower of Pisa of dishes in your sink?


I'm spending the day doing laundry! And...


- Wiped windows (in half of the house at least)

- Scrubbed the guest bathroom floor

- Wiped my cabinet faces

- Dishes

- Did some shopping

- Chased a baby

What have you done today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...