Monday, February 22, 2010

LOVE Your House Feb 22

I know, I know...I wasn't around yesterday. I was out of house most of the day and, when I got home, it was dinnertime.


Today I don't know what to have you do! I'm trying to get on top of things again (after yesterday it looked like a bomb went off in here) Right now I'm washing a load of diapers and running a load of dishes. I picked up a bit but Franklin pulled it all back out again!

I did a load of laundry and a bit of vacuuming yesterday...that was IT!! I feel so lazy!


You know what? Just enjoy today! If you want to clean please go for it. If you want to spend the day vegging out then have at it. Spending the day playing with your little one? That's great! I'm having great weather so we'll probably go for a walk this afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Have a fun day! I had a super productive 2 hours before they got up, and haven't gotten much done since... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 3 reports written and just ate lunch :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...