Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LOVE Your House Feb 9th

I got the idea because it's something I just did! (I'll do photos eventually. My camera is giving me trouble)

Today your task is Enhance Your Entryway!

Think about it: What is the first area of your house that guests see? The front door and the area just inside the front door. This can color their perception of your entire home! If they walk in and see a cluttered and/or dirty entryway they may end up seeing even the smallest bits of clutter throughout the rest of the house. AND some people (delivery people or people picking you up) only see the entryway! The added bonus is you'll actually know where things are when you're leaving the house. How many times have you been unable to find your second glove or your umbrella because of the clutter and mess?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...