Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Voice Of Reason

That would be my husband. *sighs* When we fly I will not be writing on my socks (because they pull people out of line and make their lives hell for little things like that) and I will be wearing shoes. (probably....that one is still up for discussion)

However! I will be keeping track of everything said to me about my inserts (I'm going to ask about them and argue that they're medically necessary) and keeping track of how much of my day is spent without them. Then, I'll be writing my Congressman, Governor, and anyone else I can think of to complain about my trip.

I"ll also be reading my Ann Coulter book the entire time...possibly aloud. It depends on how pissy I feel that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...