Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Showing the Dark Side

I have a confession to make....

I'm really not as organized as I pretend to be! 


My Front Closet.
It actually extends more to the left when you get inside...


My "hall" closet...also known as a black hole. See the cords on the third shelf? I have no idea where most of those are supposed to attach.

I was going to make "storage" my goal between Mid March to the End of April...but Franklin started teething last week. We popped two top teeth at exactly the same time. I know what hell is like.

Hopefully showing you my dirty secret will help me remain accountable.

2 comments:

  1. um, those are neat, organized closets compared to mine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that was the new home for the printer LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...