Monday, March 1, 2010

"This is the same as where I just came from, I thought it was over, Aw that's just great."

 
 

It just never ends. See everything I did yesterday? Good work, right? NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! :) Nah, I don't have much I have to do today.

- My Sisyphean task (laundry) I MUST wash Stefan's ABU hats today.

- Dishes (put them up. Hubby was nice enough to load and run them last night)

- Put up clean diapers (yep, left them there ALL NIGHT)

- Clean Guest Bath

- Finish Master Bedroom (make the bed, declutter, take a photo so you can see my before and after)

- Pre-pack

- Clean the stove top (I just wiped it yesterday)

- Dinner prep

- Pick up living room

- Fold grocery bags so they aren't all over said living room



I just finished my cup of coffee so I should be ready soon. Let's Go!!! .....after a word from our sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...