- The outside of your toilet. You scrub the inside, I hope, but how often do you get down on your hands and knees and scrub the outside?
- Bath Mats. Mold and other Yuck grows in wet, warm, and dark places. Can you guess what type of environment your bathroom becomes after a hot shower? Plus, if you have one of those U-Shaped mats around your toilet you should go right now and flip it over...there's probably a "pee ring" on the underside. Wash these with cold water AND DO NOT PUT THEM IN THE DRYER!!!
- Keyboards and Remotes. You sit and touch them all day. You eat and touch them. You change a diaper and touch them. You wipe your nose and touch them. And things GROW.
- Doorknobs. Check the above reason. How often do you disinfect doorknobs and handles?
- Toilet Handle. Think, what is one of the first things you touch after taking care of business? And how often do you clean it?
- Toothbrush Caddy. Do you have one? Your mouth is the dirtiest part of your body (yes, dirtier than THOSE parts) and the same environment that grows mold grows bacteria.
- Cell Phone. Have one? Give it a quick wipe with an alcohol moistened something. Especially if you let other people borrow the thing!!!
Grossed out yet? Go scrub something hidden!