Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dearest Readers...


I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with my Meal MAYhem stuff. I do have good excuses!

Thursday my son was fairly sick. He had a fever and needed me all day. Dinner was thrown together before I had to hold him again. Ditto on Friday...and we had guests. Saturday we were doing errands and we had guests again. Sunday was our family day.

Saturday is also the day I found out I'M PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

The exhaustion set in FAST. It's like the second I found out I was pregnant my body started the symptoms.

I'll try to get back into things!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Not only will you have another beautiful amazing baby to squeeze, but Frankie is a big brother. and now you have a ready excuse for at least two years for every missed chore, quickie dinner, and mood swing! I'd like to remind you that your house is NOT an at-risk house, so chill out and grow that baby. Btw, Frankie will look like a giant compared to Little One, whom I get to name right?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...if it's a girl we have the name picked out already.

    But if it's a boy we welcome the help!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...