Sunday, May 9, 2010

Feelin' MAYhem



Quick update for both!

We went out to dinner last night. We usually hit the restaurants the night BEFORE a holiday so that it isn't super packed. So, no dinner photos from me. Tonight's dinner is fun though! Definitely check back later.

And I'm not doing a skirt today. The weather is gross outside. I spent yesterday trying to avoid a Marilyn Monroe Incident:
I was successful, but I really don't want to fight that fight again. I know, buy longer skirts...but until then...

1 comment:

  1. haha! i felt like i was doing that today! yesterday ended up being beautiful (at least during late morning to early evening hours) and then today it was FREEZING and windy!
    And I was wearing a dress because I had a bat mitzvah to go to :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...