Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cutting it Short

We're having a rough day around here. I think those two top molars are giving Frankie trouble. Tantrums = many this morning. We tried, though!

The cotton ball activity he loved yesterday? Yeah...
video

So we moved on to playing with cereal. It was WAY more fun to eat it!






video

I scored some awesome silk leaves from the Target Dollar Bins yesterday. So, I thought we'd try to sort two colors...





Another activity that didn't work out. By this time I was starting to see a pattern and sense it was going to be one of THOSE DAYS.

I did find at least one activity he liked.
video

Of course it was the destructive one!!!

A couple of days ago I cut a hole in a coffee can big enough to fit poker chips. A couple of days ago he really liked it...




After those photos he tried to throw it everywhere.

Next, acorns. These were a huge hit yesterday.




That was the only photo I got before he tried to eat them...numerous times. I had to take them away after that...and another tantrum ensued.

This is probably how we'll spend most of today...poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...