Monday, October 18, 2010

Nesting Madness


This morning I woke up super motivated. Franklin and I walked down to Walgreens and bought some batteries for the dying mouse and some coffee for Mama. (Before 9:30am) Little did I know just HOW motivated I was...

I'm nesting. BIG TIME.

Today I:

-Cleaned the kitchen (surfaces, put things away, dishes running)
- Gathered laundry (I think it's having babies or something)
- Started a load of laundry
- Cleaned the living room (pick up stuff, surfaces, vacuum)
- Cleaned dining table (it was filthy)
- Cleaned the bar a bit
- Cleaned up a small poop accident
- Master bath (except the toilet...I had a kid in there and I didn't want him to get a handful of Comet when I wasn't looking)
- Light fridge cleaning (threw some stuff away)
- Folded some laundry
- Wipe dining chair seats
- Wiped doorknobs
- Ate lunch
- Folded Laundry
- Rotated Laundry
- Put Away Laundry
- Cleaned Master Bedroom surfaces
- Sorted through the kid's toys and gathered 3 to donate
- Wiped the washer and dryer
- Wiped the inside of the windows
- Dusted the mantle

I'm waiting for my dear husband to get home so I can:
- Do dinner and clean up
- Unload and load the dishwasher
- Sweep
- Vacuum the Dining area
- Scrub the toilet
- Wipe the outside of the glass doors


It's 3pm here as I type this and I've been cleaning literally all day long... The super crazy part? It doesn't feel like enough! Nesting is a crazy crazy thing.

2 comments:

  1. I hereby appoint you Moxie's official successor, should I happen to die, or keep sucking for so long it is not to be borne.

    Your most frequently used word in the world is: LAUNDRY. Surprised?

    I am so impressed I want to pour lemon-scented Lysol into champagne glasses and cheer our mutual cleaning addiction! I do believe I spied a few Moxie tenets in that list, it's amazing you've put up with me this long.

    You are an amazing woman, mother, and wife, and I hope Stefan takes you out to pamper you soon. The one thing I sense so strongly from you in every sentence you type is pure heart. Yes it can be drudgery, but I know you want to give 110% for your family, and I really admire you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laundry never ends! It's the bane of my existence!

    Yes, there is a lot of Moxie in there...you totally inspire me!

    And thank you. Sometimes I need an ego stroke. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...