Just an update on Franklin's learning progress. At 19.5 months old
Words he says:
- uh oh
- aww man!
- pe-ew (like something stinks)
- duh (dog)
- good bye (when he thinks no one is listening)
- go (like go out)
- bed (bedtime) We're still working on this one...
- all done
He can identify (when asked):
- penis (he kept pointing so we told him what it was called)
- nose (sometimes)
- booty (Daddy taught him this one)
- he can blow a kiss, give a real kiss, and a hug
- he also waves and says "bye bye" sometimes (it comes out "my my" which is adorable)
He also understands "no" and can follow instructions like, "Give your bottle to Daddy" if he asks for milk and Daddy is in the kitchen.
I guess he's on track?
We also did a "small spaces" activity today. I gave him toothpicks and an empty salt shaker. The point was to put the toothpicks in the holes in the top. I thought it might give him at least a bit of difficulty at first. Nope, not this child. He had no problem with it...and I only had to show him ONCE.
I think we're going to learn "up" and "brush teeth" this week. "Up" would cut down on some of the whining!