Thursday, December 23, 2010

WHO is on your To Do List?

I found an awesome post I wanted to share: Godly Priorities For A New Year

Our priorities as Christian mothers should be:
- God
- Husband
- Children
- Home
- Self

(I'm sure you can quibble the last two...but the first three are SET)

Take a look at your To Do List. Is "Time with God" even on there? "Tell Husband 'I Love You'" or "Snuggle Children?" Do you have time for YOU on there? Or is it all chores and errands?

Let all things be done with decency and in order. 1 Corinthians 14:40

Challenge for the week: Take time to reorganize your To Do List. A great sheet that's already made up can be found here: http://meanmamareviews.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/wifetodolist.pdf  Or, if you lack a printer, use it as a jumping off point and do your own!

Let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...