Thursday, April 7, 2011

I LOVE my juicer


We bought a juicer recently. I LOVE this thing. I've been starting most mornings off with the following juice drink:

- Juice from 4 small oranges
- Juice from 4 small apples
- Occasionally the juice from a handful of strawberries

Toss that into a blender and add:

- 1 Banana
- A few drops of Stevia (or sugar if you prefer)
- A healthy splash of milk (1/2c I think)

Blend it up, pour into a fancy glass, and drink! It's great for quick energy and lots of healthy vitamins! What better way to start your day?


3 comments:

  1. Yummy ..this looks refreshing. I'm starting the mornings with all kind of smoothies, but today I'm in for a lemonade. I've seen it on so many blogs I really can't get it out of my system now:P hi hi I am following your blog now thanks to Thirsty Thursday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to check our new Blog Tutorial going on today. It's very easy and it would look amazing on your blog:) See you there!
    Happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get a juicer * sounds delish ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so good! I love fresh squeezed juice!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...