Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Prayer Request

I've been doing phone calls and emails most of the day.

My friend Ginni (my doula from my recent birth) told be about a little girl she knows named Peyton. Peyton lives in Toronto. Peyton is 2.5 years old.

Peyton has been diagnosed with cancer...for the second time.

My heart breaks for this family. My son is 2 years old. Just the THOUGHT of anything like this happening to him is heart wrenching. I don't even like it when he scrapes his knee!



So, I'm calling on you! My goal is to get as many people as possible putting this little girl's name before the Throne of God. He can perform a miracle. He's the only one that can.

Pray for her every chance you get. Tell your friends and family to pray for her. If we believe it, we will see a miracle done in her life!

Mark 10:16 And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...