Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Cleaning...Where did I get this energy?

I have NO idea what happened...but I woke up with energy. Not a ton of energy...but enough to clean house!

This morning I tackled the kitchen. I didn't have time to take pictures (I had the kids entertained and didn't want to waste a moment of that) but I can tell you it looks awesome.

-Clean counters
- Dishes ran (other dishes are patiently waiting)
- Clean stove
- Everything put away
- CLEAN FLOORS (I got down and scrubbed them by hand. Blame my mother..."You can't see dirt from 4 feet up!")


I also cleaned the dining room. That was easier.

- Cleared the table
- Wiped said table
- Swept
- Spot cleaned the floor


And THEN I started a load of laundry (which, now that I think about it, needs to be rotated)


After all that I did a couple of business calls. It was about 4-5 hours of work...but it was well worth it.


What awesome thing did you accomplish today? Leave a comment below and tell us about it!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome day! Is it horrible that I wait for those moods to strike before REALLY cleaning? Otherwise work only gets halfassed :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW a productive Monday all round! I rarly have a good Monday but yesterday WAS AWESOME!!! I cleaned too! And actually enjoyed it! Like really cleaned, floors, tub, dusting, 4 loads of laundry, had suppper ready etc. If you remember I keep my house decluttered and organized but I don't clean much other than quick wipe downs. It felt good and the girls had fun helping! I even had time to take some junk and turn them into treasure on my walls. AND gave the girls baths after we played in the slip in slide. (I despise bath time, and yes I too slid down the watery slide and no I'm not sharing pics;0) So glad to be able to comment again and hopefully keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kasondra, I saw you on Sarah's page and noticed you did P90X and Shakeology!! Hope you don't mind me following you for insentive! Thanks :)
    http://Myp90xjourney55.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...