Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Meal Challenge

Recently I had my Facebook friends give me a list of ingredients. They were told that the first 10 people to send me an ingredient would make the list...I would then make a meal including everything from the list.

The list includes:
Spinach
Honey
Lemon
Quinoa
Tomato
Asparagus
Sun-Dried Tomato
Cream Cheese
Coconut Milk
Squash

The cool thing is that this inspired an ingredient challenge! A couple of friends saw my list, got inspired, and have decided to make meals of their own.

So it's official! We'll do a link-up next week where you can do one of two things...
1) Take the list and run with it.
2) Remake one of the dishes I'll highlight on the blog!

You'll write a post and link-up here!

So what are you waiting for? GET COOKING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...