Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why I chose Beachbody 1

I'm going to do this in a series. I hope to give you some insight into my reasons for choosing this company. If you have any questions or thoughts you'd like me to discuss please share them with me!

"I refuse to start a job that I have to pay for first."

This was said to me (well, that basic thought) on vacation this past week. I wanted to discuss this one first because it's SO common!

Yes, to start Beachbody there's a fee and a monthly fee (unless you're active military or a spouse...) However, you can choose what you spend to start! The basic package is only $40.

Let's be honest, all jobs have an initial investment and a monthly fee. They don't call it that...Most jobs require a uniform of some kind. Several will require you to purchase specific items of clothing (specific shoes or pants for example). Some may require training materials. That's a start-up fee! For a monthly fee you'll spend more than $15 a month on gas...even MORE if you start eating lunch out!

With Beachbody you can "work" in places you already visit! (Think the grocery store, post office, playgroup, etc...) You can also work in unconventional work clothes! If I share Beachbody with someone while dressed in sweatpants and tennis shoes it works FOR me (because I could be going to or coming from a workout) instead of looking unprofessional!


What are some of your thoughts/concerns about Beachbody?

9 comments:

  1. OK so I thought I commented, but now I dont see my comment, so Im going to again. I apologize if it shows up twice. BAsically I said that although you are right that there ends up being expenses with any job, the difference is with most jobs, you get a salary or a guaranteed amount for your time and effort so there's less risk involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point...however, a salary or whatever can also be limiting. Yes, it will take time to build up your business, but there's no limit to how much money you can make! If you're willing to put in the time and effort you will build a large business and make more money than you could at a conventional job.
    Besides, with the economy in the downward spiral there aren't many high paying jobs available right now. Companies are letting people go and not giving out as many raises because they just can't afford it...but with BB YOU decide when you want a raise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess. But still, I'd rather a smaller amount and know that I will always have it rather than always worrying whether I will generate enough business. I am not a saleswoman and it would be a difficult job for me. I'm not saying for the right person, it might work. But think about another thing. With the economy spiraling downward, less people are going to want to buy any sort of products that are not a necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you can come back with, well people buy lots of things that are not necessities, and thats true. I am just wary of build your own business type ventures. I'd love to have my own play therapy clinic, but it would be too much for me with my anxieties to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I'm going to come back with "for a lot of people health and wellness products need to be a necessity!"

    Seriously though, I look around at my fellow Americans and I want to shake some people and say "Do you see what you're doing to yourself and your family??"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weeelll...there wouldnt be a need for health and wellness products if people ate more of what they were supposed to and less of what they are not supposed to. But yes, lots of pple dont take care of themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the idea of beach body and am excited to hear more about it. on to part two... :)

    my little one is not three months and man oh man i need help getting rid of this "baby weight" she left me!

    i am really glad i found your blog.

    -angie

    brians {and bryn} in bethel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen ads for this comany, however never researched it. With any business, there is going to be startup cost. And when you are on your own, it is that motivation that will make you work harder. There will always be those who are skeptical. Just keep going and remember your success is based off what you are willing to do, not the words of others. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't trying to be discouraging AT ALL just explaining why salaried jobs are less risky. I have no doubt you can succeed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...