Friday, September 16, 2011

Boob Tube Babble

I'm linking up here today:
Boob Tube Babble

Warning: There will probably be spoilers...so don't read if you haven't watched!

Survivor
I'm SO over the "bring back the losers" thing...It was funny to bring back the villains, but Coach? Really? He's just plain WEIRD. 

America's Next Top Model
Cycle Nickname: All Of Those Annoying Girls You Hated Are BACK! 
Ugh, really? Are ratings so low they have to bring back all of the drama queens and stick them under one roof? Who wants to take bets on how long it takes to draw blood?
And that most recent vote that was nothing but a popularity contest? That's stupid. What happened to it being based on ABILITY?!


I haven't really watched much else this week...I'm desperately waiting for Fringe, Bones, and The Big Bang Theory to come back!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of Coach. Can't help it, lol.

    And I watch Frige and Big Bang Theory. I cannot wait till next week!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...