Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gratituesday

These past few weeks things have been rough. God has chosen to show me that I do, indeed, have a 2 year old...

And I'm grateful for every second of it.

Wait, what??

I know that if you're friends with me on Facebook you probably don't know that I do, really, love my life. (And if you're not friends with me on FB you're missing out! Links will be at the bottom of this post!)

I have a friend with a baby that's a micro-preemie. She was born before 30 weeks. I'm sure that her mommy would gladly be cleaning up poop messes if it meant her daughter could come home.

A woman in my Due Date Club with Franklin had a still born baby. I'm sure she'd take dealing with tantrums if it meant her son could be with her.


My boys try my patience. They send me into prayer several times a day. They make me cry several times a week.

But I laugh with them. I get sweet cuddles. I get to see their faces light up when I'm gone and come back (even if it's just a couple of mins while I go pee!)

He got into my makeup and drew on his eyes with lipstick...

He was trying to attack me
Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. God has been sending me similar reminders lately. I was grumbling about having to walk across campus in heels in the rain, and then I came across a person who could barely walk. I was having a pity party because the kids wore me out, and I read about a friend of a friend who lost their baby. It's so important to be grateful, even when things are as hard as they've been!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...