Friday, October 7, 2011

Boob Tube Babble

Linking up again!



Boob Tube Babble



Pan Am
I FINALLY watched this show and I'm hooked. I love love love it! I'm from the wrong era. *sigh*

Dexter
YAY Dexter is back!! It's weird to see the kid from Roswell as the bad guy...but I get "stuck" on characters like that.

CSI
I recently got caught up. The episode with the family that got killed? Yeah, I also buy baking soda a lot at a time...I thought it was funny that was "evidence" for a drug ring!

Glee
SIGH
Was this number really necessary? I thought the, uh, floor work during the dance part in the gym was a BIT much. They're supposed to be teenage girls.



 Warehouse 13
Season Finale. If you watched it you'll understand these thoughts...If you didn't you'll want to stop reading.
1) Why couldn't HG have put the forcefield around the BOMB instead of the people and saved herself too? I get it was a big moment and her one selfless act and blah blah blah...it was stupid.
2) Stefan called the mole from the start. Like, 2mins in to the episode he says, "THAT is the ultimate plan." He was right.
3) When Artie pulled out the watch I looked at Stefan and said, "What does that do again?" I don't remember...if it just magically fixes everything I'm going to be irritated.

America's Next Top Model
Do these girls not have to have medical checks? How many seasons have we had someone with some sort of medical issue?

Survivor
Do they show a lot of this guy's Christian professions because Matt was such a popular player last season?


There are a lot more I'm loving right now. Fringe, Ringer, etc...

1 comment:

  1. I keep forgetting about Top Model! I really wanted to watch this season, especially because they were bringing past people back. I need to play catch-up online!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...