Monday, October 10, 2011

Phone Link Up

I'm back again.



Watching the delivery men

Fridge doors

Empty space

*sigh* Ahh...love it

Franklin made a peanut butter sandwich

I actually got dressed on Wed. 

Dear Grocery Store, It's not even Halloween yet!!

Franklin kept insisting he wear the headband around his neck.

This weird rash...it's been a week. Now it just looks like bruises.

RAIN! It didn't stop us from getting our raw butter from the Farmer's Market

I thought this was important

At the zoo

Elephants are his favorite animal.

So that was my week. I was so excited about the fridge!!! Did anything exciting happen to you this week?

2 comments:

  1. I am so with you on the Christmas decorations! I love Christmas so much but I hate it "starting" this early!!! Sigh!

    Also, that fridge is pretty fabulous! Double sigh!

    Hope you had a great Monday! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger I worked part-time on the bread&cakes aisle at the supermarket, it was SO annoying how all the Christmas stuff would arrive in September! And don't get me started on the Christmas CD's on loop throughout December... Those trees look massive!
    I have fridge jealousy. I like American-style fridges, UK ones seem loads smaller.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...