- I need to buy gates for the stairs. My BABY was halfway up yesterday (sigh!)
- I think I'm going to start running every day. I only do a mile or so at a time...is that too much?
- I recently bought a size 6 jeans...I haven't been a size 6 in 3 years.
- I love my Diva Cup. I keep wondering why I didn't do this sooner...
- I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. It allows me to keep in touch with my brother while he's deployed, reunite with old friends (including some from elementary school!), and build my business...
But it's also a chance for everyone to say what they think without a filter. A lot of people hide behind the anonymity of the internet and say things they normally wouldn't say in person. Some people *would* say these things in person... I guess I just need to get used to it as the internet is slowly becoming more and more focused on social media.
- I guess my husband did *not* have food poisoning...because now Franklin is sick too.
- I need help with my 2 year old. He only listens when I yell. It's always been that way (before people start saying "well it's because you yell all the time.")
Any random thoughts you'd like to share?