Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Random Thoughts Time

- I need to buy gates for the stairs. My BABY was halfway up yesterday (sigh!)

- I think I'm going to start running every day. I only do a mile or so at a time...is that too much?

- I recently bought a size 6 jeans...I haven't been a size 6 in 3 years.

- I love my Diva Cup. I keep wondering why I didn't do this sooner...

- I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. It allows me to keep in touch with my brother while he's deployed, reunite with old friends (including some from elementary school!), and build my business...
But it's also a chance for everyone to say what they think without a filter. A lot of people hide behind the anonymity of the internet and say things they normally wouldn't say in person. Some people *would* say these things in person... I guess I just need to get used to it as the internet is slowly becoming more and more focused  on social media.

- I guess my husband did *not* have food poisoning...because now Franklin is sick too.

- I need help with my 2 year old. He only listens when I yell. It's always been that way (before people start saying "well it's because you yell all the time.")


Any random thoughts you'd like to share?

1 comment:

  1. My big girl also doesn't listen unless I yell, I hate it. So I started just calmly repeating myself over and over, and that seems to work for her. (Although it often does take a while for her to actually come when called...) I do still just go straight for the yell if she's not listened to me about something dangerous like touching the oven.
    Hope he starts listening soon, it really starts to grate doesn't it?
    I feel the same about facebook, I've stopped going on it as much now.
    And is the diva cup similar to a moon cup? I'm intending to try something like that (when it eventually returns post-baby - She's nearly 14 months!)
    I'm enjoying your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...