Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I decided to actually take time to pick out my clothes this morning...You know, instead of just grabbing the jeans off the floor and whatever tshirt I put my hand on first. (Yes, that's how I USUALLY choose my clothing)

So here you go: I even did my makeup!


Those are a size 6 Jeans by the way. Yes, I'm super excited about that.

I think I'm channeling the 60's with the sweater (I've since taken it off around the house but I'll wear it when we go to the store later!) I watched Pan Am on Hulu yesterday so that *might* have something to do with it...

What did you wear today? Link up!

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. I'm diggin the sweater! and since what I am wearing is more along the lines of how you typically choose.....I'll not describe it ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...