Friday, December 9, 2011

TGIF....AND CLEAN

I've had SCREAMING children most of the day. I have no idea what's going on with them...I'm blaming the weather.

However, I still managed to finish:
- 1 round of dishes
- Counters (sort of)
- Sweep kitchen and dining
- Clear Dining Table (only to put more crap on it)
- Make Bread (and then eat half of it)
- Put all the clean laundry in bins instead of the floor
- Pick up the Guest Room
- Wash diapers
- Start another load of laundry
- Clean the downstairs bathroom
- Vacuum living room (including under furniture)

I still need to clean upstairs some more...mostly the guest bathroom and vacuum the hallway...and I need to rotate dishes (the sink is still full)

Was your day productive?

Source: google.com via Kasondra on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...