Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Challenges! Join me!

This year I'm not creating my own challenge...I'm totally participating in challenges developed by others, and then blogging about it!

I'm doing the following and want you to join me!

The Gentleness Challenge by Women Living Well
I LOVE Courtney's blog. It's always uplifting. This time she has a challenge around being gentle to our children.
And so I’d like to embark humbly on a Gentleness Challenge for mommy’s everwhere who struggle with raising their voices to their children, scowling, speaking in rapid fire foolish words or lecturing in anger. 


52 Weeks to an Organized Home with Home Storage Solutions
Each week she gives you an area to organize. You just focus on THAT area each week (and snowballing from the week before) It's a GREAT idea. I know several people have "get organized" on their New Year's Resolution List. You can even get it sent weekly to your inbox so you don't have to worry about forgetting to check back.

2012 Decluttering Calendar by MySimplerLife.com
Each DAY has a small area to declutter. Like the top shelf in a cabinet or a single drawer. That REALLY breaks it down and makes it easy!

Saying YES to God Challenge with Becoming a Strong Woman of God
I follow this wonderful woman on Facebook. Her posts are always uplifting. This challenge is about saying YES to God this year and learning to hear His voice.


Did you check out the challenges? Which one will you do with me?

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I will definitely join in for the Organized Home challenge. I read her first assignment and I love it. I definitely need to get some kitchen appliances off my counter. And get rid of the box of hand me down baby bottles that we will never use. I'm always getting frustrated when cooking and cleaning because there is never enough counter space. I seriously end up putting things on the floor...which can get messy with the toddler wandering around. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...