Right now I'm reading
Raising Your Spirited Child: A Guide for Parents Whose Child Is More Intense, Sensitive, Perceptive, Persistent, Energetic
If your child is wild, energetic, busy, screams a lot, never stops, constantly disobedient, loud, etc... YOU NEED THIS BOOK.
I'm learning so much about my kids (yes, both) and myself. I've realized that part of the reason I react so strongly to Franklin is we both have the *intense* characteristic. Think about it like this: When you put two pieces of dynamite together and only light ONE they both go off. Same thing with me and Franklin. We're both dynamite waiting for a spark. So when he goes off it sets me off and, well, sometimes things don't go so well. I yell, he yells, we both scream and cry and nothing gets accomplished.
I borrowed it from the library but I'm definitely putting it in my personal collection!
What did you read this week? Link up!!