I'm not sure why I felt that song was fitting...*shrugs*
Today I raced the clock and tried to do as much as possible.
I...
- Cleaned the dining table
- Folded a load of laundry
- Ran a load of dishes
- Wiped the kitchen down
- Cleaned off the bar (also known as one of the circles of hell)
- Decluttered my living room area
Hm...I guess it just felt like more work than that.
I have a big list for the weekend. We're going out of town (well, state) in a couple of weeks and I really really don't want to have to come home to a filthy house.
My goals for the weekend:
- Finish Laundry
- Wash sheets
- Vacuum all carpets
- Scrub floors
- Vacuum Cupboards (they're full of dead ants! ICK ICK ICK)
- Scrub Kitchen
- Wipe Windows
- Declutter 20 things
-Oh, and write for you wonderful people!