1. Evaluate Your Walk with God in 2010 - Were you daily in God's word and in prayer? How can you improve your walk with God in 2011?
No. (Hey we're being honest) I'm going to participate in more Bible Studies (online when possible) and go to church more often!
2. Your Marriage - What is one word you'd use to describe your marriage in 2010? Easy, frustrating, growing, romantic, hard, strong, amazing. What is one thing you know your husband wishes you'd change in your life?
Forgiveness. No, I won't elaborate. The word I'm choosing for 2011 is Strength. I know my husband wishes I were more patient.
3. Your Children - What was a high point and a low point for each of your children in 2010? What is one thing that each of your children need from you in 2011?
High Point: All of the milestones reached in 2010! Low Point: We've hit a whining phase.
They both need more of my time and attention.
4. Health - What healthy habits did I maintain in 2010? What unhealthy habits did I create in 2010 that I need to change going into 2011?
4. Health - What healthy habits did I maintain in 2010? What unhealthy habits did I create in 2010 that I need to change going into 2011?
We've been slowly changing the way we eat. I could use more exercise in my life (like, more than none)
5. Ministry - What ways did I use my talents for God in 2010? Pray about what God would have you do in 2011.
Does blogging count?
Theme word for 2011: Organize. I plan to organize my home (and keep it that way), my schedule (this means sticking to one), and my thoughts.
Theme word for 2011: Organize. I plan to organize my home (and keep it that way), my schedule (this means sticking to one), and my thoughts.