Franklin is 21.5 months old.
This week I TRIED to keep him busy. I'm still getting the hang of having a toddler and a newborn. Here are some photos of our week. Stefan's mom was here so that helped a lot.
On the "shelf" toys. (We've allocated 3-5 toys to be "downstairs" toys every week or so. It keeps the living room from being wrecked)
| There are actually 10 blocks downstairs... |
| This started out challenging but now he can put the shapes in with little trouble...sizes are a different story. |
| Assorted motion things. Airplane with wheels, truck, ball to throw around... |
| He ran from the fence to the house and back again. |
| There's construction going on that we could see and hear. He was showing me. |
We did a few inside chores (Stefan's mom helped us get up to date on laundry and unpacked a bit. Franklin helped.)
We also pulled out the ice to pour!
And when it was too cold to go outside (mornings were a bit chilly) we tried to get active inside. Mommy invented a game that involves throwing a soft ball at the stairs. That's it...a ball and the stairs. It was a huge hit.
| We also tried to throw it at Mommy and the camera... |
I visited the Target Dollar Spot yesterday and got some sensory bin stuff. I've been avoiding it because of the potential for a huge mess...but I'm being brave and jumping in.
This next week I plan on having more activities planned.