Yesterday I got my youngest to nap by himself (big deal if you consider my oldest rarely napped alone) I went to Hulu and clicked on my Dance And Be Fit channel I saved. Instead of the Brazilian Dance I had been doing I decided to try Latin Dance.
It was a bit easier but still worked up a sweat. I'm glad I chose this one. I wasn't totally exhausted at 15mins like I was with the Brazilian Dance. (Yes, I'm THAT out of shape) This one I was able to finish the circuit and still feel like I did SOMETHING. So, I got 30mins in yesterday. If you combine little bits of exercise with the calories I'm burning by breastfeeding I'll have this weight off in no time!
I'm determined to not take a year to get the weight off...that's what happened with my first. Of course, I gained 50lbs with Franklin and only 30lbs with Jonathan. AND when it was just me and Franklin I did a lot of sitting around...now that it's me and two kids (one a toddler) I'm much more active during the day.
We're going to go to the zoo this weekend so that will be a bit of walking around. It's been so hot lately that getting outside is miserable. (It's Texas so we get heat and humidity. Sometimes it's hard to breathe)
I need to get an official weight and measurements in for these posts...so that you can really follow my progress. I can't do a diet list because I'm too busy during the day to keep track. I know I eat a lot of cereal, peanut butter, and lunchmeat...oh, and the occasional bowl of yogurt when I have some made.
Click on some of my past posts below or click HERE to enter the Giveaway. Be sure to comment!