![]() |
| My sweet Jonathan (who is CRAWLING at 7mo!!!!) |
![]() |
| My loving Franklin enjoying dinner! |
![]() |
| This made my feet look fat |
![]() |
| I like the color |
![]() |
| He wanted to cuddle mama |
![]() |
| My fathre-in-law said an amateur did them....well, I did ! |
![]() |
| A gross deal at my grocery store. Who needs THAT MUCH SUGAR in the morning? |
![]() |
| Drinking his bottle without a top!! |
![]() |
| He's riding his motorcycle. Notice the helmet |
![]() |
| He unzipped the couch cover and crawled inside. |
![]() |
| Franklin wanted to hold the baby...but the baby is too big. This was the compromise. |
![]() |
| HUG |
![]() |
| SO SWEET (he probably smacked him 10mins later) |
![]() |
| My mile time. Yep. I'm awesome. |













