
![]() |
| Watching the delivery men |
![]() |
| Fridge doors |
![]() |
| Empty space |
![]() |
| *sigh* Ahh...love it |
![]() |
| Franklin made a peanut butter sandwich |
![]() |
| I actually got dressed on Wed. |
![]() |
| Dear Grocery Store, It's not even Halloween yet!! |
![]() |
| Franklin kept insisting he wear the headband around his neck. |
![]() |
| This weird rash...it's been a week. Now it just looks like bruises. |
![]() |
| RAIN! It didn't stop us from getting our raw butter from the Farmer's Market |
![]() |
| I thought this was important |
![]() |
| At the zoo |
![]() |
| Elephants are his favorite animal. |
So that was my week. I was so excited about the fridge!!! Did anything exciting happen to you this week?












