
![]() |
| See all the stuff? Franklin barricaded him in... |
![]() |
| Playing with the flash on my phone. It flashes a couple of times before ACTUALLY taking the picture. |
![]() |
| Franklin's rash on Day 2 (it got better later) |
![]() |
| Notice the shoes. Yes, there was water too. |
![]() |
| I salvaged most of it |
![]() |
| He was watching me play with vinegar and baking soda |
![]() |
| Just a cute kid |
![]() |
| Stefan's family's land |
![]() |
| Homemade pico de gallo. I only eat it at these gatherings! |
![]() |
| One drink option |
![]() |
| The other drink option (poorly stored wine...most of it was gross lol) |
![]() |
| Cute grasshopper |
![]() |
| Cute kid |
![]() |
| Nearly naked kid |
![]() |
| the lake |
![]() |
| When Stefan was a kid the water came up to the pier...they could jump off. |
![]() |
| On the hayride |
![]() |
| I don't know why...I just thought it was a neat photo to take. |
![]() |
| Daddy and son |
![]() |
| Crashed out |
It was an AWESOME weekend!






















