New Century Version (because it's easier to read and understand a lot of times)
Titus 2:4-5 Then [the older women] can teach the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,5 to be wise and pure, to be good workers at home, to be kind, and to yield to their husbands.
The King James Version puts it like this:
4That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
So, for the record, to live according to God's will we (younger women) are supposed to do the following:
1) Love your husband and children Not too hard, right? I hope not. Remember, even when they put you at wits end and you feel like you can't stand them anymore; you still love them.
2) Be discreet and pure Dress for success for God...not a nightclub. Some have different views on this point. Some women use this to show that we should be fully covered. I, however, think that your husband should make the call. If he is comfortable with you wearing a tank top out in the summer time than so be it. However, if the idea of your bare shoulders makes him uncomfortable put something on over it.
3) Homemaking A lost art! Throughout my life I searched for the PERFECT job for me. My mind went to everything. Lawyer, doctor, actress, model, hairstylist, etc... But the job that I've found most fulfilling? Being a stay at home wife and mother. Staying at home (especially before children) is looked down on by society. However, if you can afford it (and I understand many families cannot...or don't want to) staying at home is a great job.
4) Be nice :) Basically, that's it. Be kind to people!
5) Obey your husband Another lost art! No, I don't mean kiss his feet and jump when he snaps his fingers. If your husband is doing his job (loving you as Christ loves the church) you should have NO problem obeying his wishes.
Lets work on these this week!