Thursday, March 18, 2010

She walks into a room And you know from her Maddening pose, effortless whirl, She's the special girl.

The list for the day isn't bad. I like this being on top of housework kind of thing. It makes my days SO much easier!

- Laundry (remember our word? Sisyphean?)
- Exercise (my knees have been acting up so I need to do my physical therapy stuff)
- Diapers
- Kitchen Exploration (I'm going to see just how much High Fructose Corn Syrup we eat)
- 2 Chore Cards (have I mentioned these?)


Franklin has been quite a talker today. I'm hoping that means he's getting close to actually using words. He has a lot to say for someone that can't say real words! ;-)

Well, off to change a wet diaper and sip my coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...