Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Same Life, New Story: Naomi

Naomi's story is in the book of Ruth: Click here to read it.

The Scripture that sums up the story is: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”  Jeremiah 29: 11- 13

Naomi felt that her life had NO plan. She felt like God had abandoned her. It turns out that He had a plan for her life the entire time!

The next time you feel beaten down and like your life is going nowhere just remember the above Scripture and know that God DOES have a plan for your life! Just remember to seek God with all your heart.

1 comment:

  1. This is a sweet reminder, Kas, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...