Thursday, October 13, 2011

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


That is my 9 month old CLIMBING...He already climbs the stairs.


That is my 2 year old, fully clothed, in the bathroom sink (yes, there was water).


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 


As a mom (especially a mom of boys!) I need that extra strength. There are days when I'm ready to throw in the towel. There are days the Enemy wants me to resent having children. There are days when I literally need to run away...(I always come back!)

I can do all things [change yet another diaper, break up another fight, deal with more screaming, wake after another sleepless night, clean up another mess...] through Christ who strengthens me.


http://www.themobsociety.com/2011/10/growing-godly-men-link-up-day-14/

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's NOT just the boys! I have four boys and my girlie gives me the biggest run for my money some days. Click the link to see what I found her into last October at 18 months old. Yikes!

    Thank you for visiting my blog from the MOB linkup! I'm enjoying the time of getting to look around at your lovely family and see what you're about. See you in the blogosphere!

    http://tillieisms.blogspot.com/2010/10/little-green-monster.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I can relate sister ;).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...