Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year Challenge

The Women Living Well Blog has a great way to start the new year.

I'm a bit short on time so I'm just going to post the questions she posed. I'll tackle them as I can during the week.

1. Evaluate Your Walk with God in 2010 - Were you daily in God's word and in prayer? How can you improve your walk with God in 2011?

2. Your Marriage - What is one word you'd use to describe your marriage in 2010? Easy, frustrating, growing, romantic, hard, strong, amazing. What is one thing you know your husband wishes you'd change in your life?

3. Your Children - What was a high point and a low point for each of your children in 2010? What is one thing that each of your children need from you in 2011?

4. Health - What healthy habits did I maintain in 2010? What unhealthy habits did I create in 2010 that I need to change going into 2011?

5. Ministry - What ways did I use my talents for God in 2010? Pray about what God would have you do in 2011.

She also suggests having a theme word for the year. Basically, it's a word (or phrase) that you plan to input into your life this year. Last year her word was "connecting" and this year it's "simplify." I'll also be coming up with something for this. 

Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...