Thursday, February 4, 2010

LOVE Your House Feb 4th

Wow, I'm impressed that I've kept this up this long. 4 days is a good run! Still going strong out there? Let's get to it!

Today we're Dealing With THAT Stuff 

You know the stuff I'm talking about. Whatever flashed in your mind when I said "That Stuff" is exactly what I want you to use as your focus. Maybe it's that area of the house that gets stuff tossed in it (closet anyone?), maybe it's that drawer in your kitchen you don't know what's there (we all have one), maybe it's that gift (or gifts) that you've held on to just because it's a gift. I could go on and on.

Well, you have officially been given permission to deal with THAT stuff! I encourage you to get it out of your house! Sure, you might feel a bit guilty at first, but in the end you'll feel better! Clean out a drawer. Don't give me that "No one sees inside a drawer" stuff. Some people will tell you it's the negative energy you have to worry about. I'm not sure I buy that...but I know that the way things in your house make you feel affects your day.

Go for it!


By the way, I'm looking for any and all suggestions to add to LOVING your house!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I didn't finish by any stretch of the imagination, but I would no longer be embarrassed to have a friend see my upstairs. (A stranger, yes, but not a friend!) ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...