Saturday, February 6, 2010

LOVE Your House Feb 6th

Because it's Saturday, and most people have more time/help on Saturday, we're doing something a big bigger!

I want you to Get Rid of Clutter in an Hour or Less today. Set aside one hour (break it up if you want) and go for it!

It's a bunch of really simple, quick things. Basically, you're going to go through your house and get rid of trash and JUNK! This is a great task to have kids help. Play "What doesn't belong?" and get them to help find things the proper home!

 
(Again, not my house)

4 comments:

  1. That house should be on the show Hoarders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my mom helping me last night and we did this... :)

    I challenged my younger siblings to see who could find the most pairs of socks in the odd sock basket. I offered a prize, and they were so motivated they were wrestling over the laundry basket! :)

    That kept them busy and helpfully occupied while my mom and I organized other things. My loft is sooooo much cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I typed "hoarders" into the Google Images search!

    Natalie: That's AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny! I called it! :) Love that show. It makes my apt feel clean :)

    I just did a very haphazard de-clutter.

    Just walking around, threw a bunch of things out. I love throwing things out, maybe a little too much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...