Monday, February 8, 2010

LOVE Your House Feb 8th

Okay, I only have a quick second because I really have to clean my house. (one of these days I'm going to post pictures so you know I'm not kidding)

Today your goal is to Freshen Your Fridge

I actually love doing this. It's quite liberating.

When was the last time your fridge had a thorough cleaning? Go through and look inside each and every container. I can hear you now, "But I know what's in X container!" Look anyway! Just to be on the safe side and to remind yourself of what's in there. Label things if you feel the need. Throw out anything that is remotely icky. Reorganize things. Scrub down the surfaces. Give the outside a good wipe. Reassess all of the items on the outside. Throw away things that are trash. Store the important stuff. Frame a child's drawing or two.

Now, don't you feel better about using the food out of there?

If you're just tuning in go to the LOVE Your House Label and catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...